Sunday, December 16, 2012

Chrismukkah in Ireland!!!!!

Hey y'all - this isn't a real post, just a promise of exciting posts to come!!  As you know (I think you know), I am heading to Ireland for Chrismukkah!!!!  This will be my first Chrismukkah ever away from my family, and while I will miss seeing Maya and Micah open their gifts and the tasty Sullivan/Philipp dinners and cookies, I am SUPER excited about sharing the holidays with my friends in Ireland.  I leave Thursday, December 20th and land in Dublin at 7am on Friday.  I will rent a car and then drive the 4 hours to Union Hall.  Luckily I made a few really great friends while I was there in Spring/Summer 2011, so I will spend my time in their homes while I am there!!!  I plan to blog while I am there - so stay tuned!!!

Agnes, Trace and Pamela (and me of course!!)
Carol (Runs the Coffee Shop)
FEW PICS OF UNION HALL:








2 comments:

  1. SAFE TRAVELS! Love you Bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gurl!! I know you were happy to see that cow picture!! I use it as much as my sheep socks!!!

    ReplyDelete