Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Y'ALL

This isn't a real post, just a quick HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY message from me to you!!!!  Whether you are hanging with a loved one, cuddling up with a book with fictional characters who are way dreamier and much more manageable than real people (maybe that's just me), doing nothing, taking a bath, stuffing your face with Krispy Kreme doughnuts (that might just be me too), attending a self-help class (well, just me again? No, Mel too) or whatever - Enjoy!!!  I brought a dozen heart-shaped KK doughnuts with me to Conference Room C this morning.  Looks like Juniata and I are the only ones eating them!!!  Oh well, we have our work cut out for us.  Speaking for myself - I am certainly up for the challenge.  Love you!!

Amy
Well, maybe a few of you do.  I won't call you out though.

Yummmmmm.  Even the "hot doughnuts now" doughnuts were
shaped like hearts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment