Monday, April 23, 2012

My Rainbow . . . .

UPDATE:  This is actually a quick update to my "A Chance of Rain" post from last week.  At the end we were pondering why I was meant to walk in the pissin' rain that day.  One thing that goofy "Getting the Life You Love" class Mel and I took did for me was cause me to be more open to and aware of the little signs and answers that are are out there if you are just paying attention.  Well, this weekend I took Mom and Dad to Dahlonega, GA for the Bear on the Square Bluegrass Festival (more about that later) and I was visiting the restroom in a cute little cafe when I looked at the wall in front of me - and found my answer:


The minute I saw this written on the wall I knew it was meant for me.  I don't know who Brooke B. is, but she sure is right.  If you really want the rainbow, you have to deal with the rain.  It's as simple as that.  I also think it was important that I found this answer in Dahlonega - a very strong possibility for my future home!!!!  Hope y'all had a great weekend! I certainly did!!

Amy - - - saying, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!
kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment