Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bear In The Square . . .


Just wanted to post a few pics of my weekend in Dahlonega with Mom and Dad (If you are friends with me on Facebook, you've likely already seen a couple of these).  We had a blast listening to bluegrass music in the streets of downtown Dahlonega.  Dahlonega is such a sweet little town.  We enjoyed the music, the food and the B&B.  Can't wait to go back!!!!  Come on - go with me!!!



yeah, yeah, I'm rocking the cleavage - but the pic was cute of
me and Mom so I had to share... 

Mom and Dad in front of the grapes at Frogtown Cellars


Music session on the street corner.  Fabulous!!!



My new dream house.  How freaking beautiful!!!


2 comments:

  1. Did you stay at the same B&B? Anymore winery drama? Miss ya! I've been jogging for the 5k! wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah - Yes, we stayed at the same place, with ole Paul. He had a full house and is still an odd-bod, but I love the place nonetheless and so did Mom and Dad. No more winery drama to speak of. I am doing the 5K too, but I, on the other hand, have not been jogging in preparation. I will be walking the thing, maybe with a final sprint at the end to finish with flourish. Y'all will have to wait for me to finish (or go home and come back and pick me up!!). See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete