Friday, April 6, 2012

No I did not . . . .

No I did not ACTUALLY pass out in my belly dancing class Wednesday night.  Wouldn't that have been embarrassing!!  I wrote that totally for comedic relief to express how much that class totally kicked my arse.  I mean when the fast part of Proud Mary kicked in it was like someone hit the fast forward button and everyone went flying around the joint.  BUT, since three people have already emailed me asking if I really did pass out, I figured I better post an update so that no one else gets worried (particularly my Mother).  No, if I had actually passed out in my class I would NOT be going back to try again!  Why?  Because I would have crawled in my bed with the covers over my head and stayed there for no fewer than two months.  Maybe forever.  Mortifying!  That would be mortifying!  Anyway, I am not that dedicated to exercise (obviously).  I'm not the type to vomit during exercise and then keep pushing through.  Oh, hell no.  I'm all like "this exercise made me vomit, I must stop and NEVER do it again."  That's pretty much how I roll.  Actually passing out in an exercise class???  That may turn me off of exercise for the rest of my life.  Hell, I had a hard enough time when I was peeing just a little bit on myself when my personal trainer made me jump rope.  That was not fun and I almost dropped out of the class just for that reason.  I mean, why am I doing something that makes me pee on myself.  Made no sense to me.  Alternatively, we just stopped jump roping.  Anyway, have a great weekend!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment